COVID19 – CoronaVirus Update
Following the Government announcement on the 4th January 2021, we have made the difficult decision to close temporarily due to the rapid spread of the new variant of coronavirus in order to protect the health of our clients and ourselves.
We will be contacting everybody who has an existing appointment in due course.
We will only be dealing with welfare cases during this period in order to prevent any animal suffering.
If we feel your dog comes into this category, we will prioritise your appointment.
Contact to the salon will remain the same via the landline, mobile, Facebook or email.
Landline: 01752 863198
Mobile: 07792 145939
Pet shop will be open by arrangement only, as with welfare grooming.
When entering the salon please kindly adhere to our strict rules:
•We will be running as a no mask, no entry salon with no exemptions.
• Please be on time for your appointment and wait outside if someone else is in the shop.
• Strictly only one person in the shop at anytime (unless from the same family).
• Contactless handover procedure for your dog.
• Please remove collars, leads, harnesses, flea collars and take home with you.
• Staff will be wearing masks at all times whilst grooming your dog to prevent any potential virus going into your dogs coat and also for our protection.
• Full length aprons are worn and disinfected after each dog.
• Dogs will be sprayed with Leucillin which is a safe disinfectant so you can safely touch your dog straight away.
• The salon is constantly being disinfected including all surfaces, door handles and card machines.
Natalie and Kara