COVID19 – CoronaVirus Update
As we all know restrictions are easing on 19th July, however, for the safety of our customers and staff, we are choosing to keep some of our current protocols in place.
We will still be maintaining social distancing and wearing face masks. We politely ask anyone entering the salon to check that the last person has left before you enter.
Thank you all for respecting and understanding our decision ❤️❤️
• Please be on time for your appointment and wait outside if someone else is in the shop.
• Strictly only one person in the shop at anytime (unless from the same family).
• Staff will be wearing masks at all times whilst grooming your dog to prevent any potential virus going into your dogs coat and also for our protection.
• Dogs will be sprayed with Leucillin which is a safe disinfectant so you can safely touch your dog straight away.
• The salon is constantly being disinfected including all surfaces, door handles and card machines.
Natalie and Kara