COVID19 – CoronaVirus Update
Here at Natalie’s Dog Grooming Centre, we are doing our absolute best to keep all customers and ourselves safe. Since opening, there are a few changes to how we run our salon and we thank you for helping us to keep our guidelines in place.
• Please be on time for your appointment and wait outside if someone else is in the shop.
• Strictly only one person in the shop at anytime (unless from the same family).
• Contactless handover procedure for your dog.
• Please remove collars, leads, harnesses, flea collars and take home with you.
• Staff will be wearing masks at all times whilst grooming your dog to prevent any potential virus going into your dogs coat and also for our protection.
• Full length aprons are worn and disinfected after each dog.
• Dogs will be sprayed with Leucillin which is a safe disinfectant so you can safely touch your dog straight away.
• The salon is constantly being disinfected including all surfaces, door handles and card machines.